As a Victorian resident, you could be eligible for Solar Victoria’s solar battery rebate of $3500. Plus, if you purchase a sonnenBatterie Evo and join the sonnenConnect virtual power plant you’ll receive a bonus of rebate of $674 through the Solar Victoria Virtual Power Plant Pilot Program.
That’s a total saving of $4174 off the purchase price!
Fill in the form or call us today on 1300 846 367 for more information.
The new sonnenBatterie Evo is built for the great outdoors, enduring high temperatures of up to 50 degrees celsius, and gives you the choice to install it inside or out. This is a battery built for Australian conditions. So you can run the air-conditioning all summer long, and have peace of mind knowing you’re covered in a blackout. You’re backed up with 5kW continuous and 7kW surge capacity, and a Black Start function that can ‘wake’ up an AC coupled PV system even when the grid is down.
The sonnenBatterie Evo is backed with a 10 year warranty.
Act now and get a $100 sign up bonus when you join sonnenConnect!
Earn $0.82 per day, and get rewarded for your energy through the sonnenConnect program.
sonnenBatterie Evo owners can take advantage of their energy storage by joining sonnenConnect, a virtual power plant. Get rewarded for that clean energy you’re not using. Customers with a 4kWh battery capacity or more are eligible. Plus, you can stay with your energy retailer, and keep your feed-in-tariff from the grid.
Make the Most of Your Solar System
Don’t export your high value solar for a few cents per kilowatt-hour when you can store it and use it later on as needed. The sonnenBatterie will help you maximise the benefit from your rooftop solar panels and take more control over your grid energy use.
The sonnenBatterie Evo is a complete system; consisting of the best quality battery modules, an efficient inverter, an intelligent energy manager and the software to ensure it all runs smoothly and at peak performance. This is “plug and play” energy storage.
German Quality – Market Leading Warranty
The sonnenBatterie is guaranteed for 10,000 cycles or 10 years – providing you peace of mind that your battery system is built to last. This is the best home energy storage warranty around – considerably more generous than competing products!
Couple this proven performance with Tindo Solar, which has been installing quality, Australian made solar solutions throughout Australia, and you’ll have the reassurance of extracting the best possible return from your battery investment.
- 10 year or 10,000 charge cycle warranty (whichever comes first).
- Designed for the Australian climate and engineered in Germany.
- First outdoor home battery solution from sonnen.
- Can be installed both outdoors or indoors.
- Intelligent Battery Management System and sonnenInverter.
- Backup power included for a 5kW continuous and 7kW surge capacity.
- Fully integrated AC coupled storage system.
- 10kWh of usable storage capacity.
- Black Start function that ‘wakes’ up an AC coupled PV system even when the grid is down.
For more information, click on the links below:
What’s inside the sonnenBatterie Evo
Am I eligible for the Solar Victoria Rebate?
- You have not already received a rebate as an owner-occupier under the Solar Homes Program.
- The property already has solar PV panels with a capacity equal to or greater than 5kW or is arranging to have one installed in conjunction with the solar battery installation.
- Pre-approval is obtained from your Distributed Network Service Provider (DNSP) to safely connect a battery to the grid.
- The energy storage solution is listed on Solar Victoria’s Approved Battery List and the property does not have an existing energy storage system.
- You are the owner-occupier of the property where the system is to be installed.
- The combined household taxable income of all owners is less than $180,000 a year (based on your Australian Tax Office Notice of Assessment).
- It is an existing property, valued at under $3 million based on the current council rates notice.
- The property address has not previously taken part in the Solar Homes Program the owner/s agrees to receive information from their Distribution Network Service Provider about taking part in battery trials to maximise the value households get from them.