Tesla Powerwall 2
Register your interest today to find out how to SAVE up to $5,000.00 off a Tesla Powerwall 2 by utilising the Home Battery Scheme and Tesla Energy Plan Discount.
Tindo Solar is a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer, which means we now offer a customised solar-plus-battery solution that makes it possible for you to access the free, abundant power of the sun and reduces your electricity bills.
With Powerwall 2 you can store solar energy generated during the day for use any time. During the day, the sun shines on your solar panels, charging your battery. At night, your home draws electricity from your battery, powering your home with clean, sustainable energy 24/7.
Featuring more than twice the energy storage capacity of the original version with 13.5 kWh capacity, Powerwall 2 is a battery for homes and small businesses that stores energy FREE from the sun and delivers clean, reliable electricity at night or at any time you need back up power.
Order your Tesla Powerwall 2 today!
Call us today on 1300 846 367 for more information.
Compact and with a built-in inverter, the installation process is simple. The unit mounts seamlessly on a wall or on the ground either indoor or outdoor, and is connected to the grid to export excess energy, maximizing your opportunity for economic benefit.
Installing Powerwall 2 with us is easy – we can take care of everything from system design, installation, financing, and after sales service.
Powerwall 2 can provide a number of benefits:
- Increasing self-consumption of solar power generation: Powerwall can store surplus solar energy during daylight hours and use that energy later when the sun is not shining.
- Load shifting: Powerwall can charge during low rate periods when demand for electricity is lower and discharge during more expensive rate periods when electricity demand is higher.
- Back-up power: Assures power in the event of a grid outage.
- Monitor your solar and battery use in real-time from your Tesla mobile app. Powerwall can even alert you when it’s preparing for cloudy or severe weather.
- Tesla leads the way with aesthetics: but don’t let its streamlined good looks fool you. The enclosure is rated for outdoor as well as indoor installations and can handle whatever Australian conditions throw at it.
- The battery has a 90% round-trip efficiency and up to nine batteries may be installed together for homes with greater energy needs.
Powerwall 2 specs:
Mounting: Wall or Floor Mounted, Indoor/Outdoor
Inverter: Fully integrated Tesla inverter
Usable Capacity: 13.5 kWh
Power: 5 kW continuous, 7 kW peak
Operating Temperature Range: –20°C to 50°C
Warranty: 10 years
Dimensions: 1150 mm x 755 mm x 155 mm (45.3 in x 29.7 in x 6.1 in)