Enphase Battery Storage
The high-performance Enphase energy storage solution brings you more intelligence and great value, with the industry’s lowest cost of entry.
The Enphase AC Battery is simple to install, safe, very reliable, and provides the lowest lifetime energy cost for customers. We can design the right system size to meet your energy needs.
The Enphase AC Battery is modular in that you can start with a single battery, and then expand your solar battery storage over time. This means you can get started with installing a solar battery system at a super low price, and the Enphase Battery comes with advanced intelligence helping you get the most out of your installation.
The Enphase AC Battery is wall mounted and each unit weighs 25 kg. The measurements of a single unit are 390mm wide, 325mm high and a 220mm depth and the units must be mounted indoors.
Get the most from your solar power system and increase your energy independence with Enphase AC Battery! Call us today on 1300 846 367 for more information.
The solar generation is being constantly monitored along with your house’s energy use, meaning the battery can decide when to charge or to discharge itself into your home.
Talk to our experts today about taking control of your energy use. Find out how you can save money, store energy and lower your carbon footprint with the Enphase AC battery.
Enphase AC Battery Highlights:
- Modular design – quickly and easily add more units as required
- Single person installation or retrofit
- Lightweight – just 25kg per module
- Plug and play energy storage concept
- Compatible with standard household AC wiring
- Cells safety-tested and certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Highly stable prismatic battery cells
- Lithium iron phosphate (LFP/LiFePO4) chemistry
- Long cycle life + 10-year warranty
- 96% round-trip efficiency
- 2 cycles per day – double the value and more rapid payback
- Can be discharged to 95%
- Includes Envoy S-Meter for next generation Wifi monitoring portal
- Compatible with all inverters
- Optimized for use with Enphase microinverters
For more information, click on the link below: